Late Check Out hotels - 4 or 5 stars

Hi all,

Back to Thailand again in a week or so.

My return flight home leaves at close to mid night so I have another full day in BKK.

I normally stay at Landmark on last few nights and i know they have late check out to 4pm which is great, however this trip I am going to stay at another hotel for last 2 nights.

Do fellow board members know of any 4 - 5 star hotels that have check out to 4pm or even 6pm.

4pm is fine as i can check out leave my luggage at hotel, have a massage for a few hours and an early dinner and a few drinks at Hilarys etc then head to airport

So any other hotels in Suk area who offer this?

I think Emporium offer to 3pm.

Any others???

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Big Yuley

Sofitel Sukhumvit, if you are going to stay in the Club Millesime (subject to prior reservation and availability). Late check out until 4pm.

Yes I was hoping to stay there but when I was making reservation it said check out 12 mid day at the latest

22.JPG

Edited by Big Yuley

I have stayed in Sofitel Sukhumvit numbers of time. It is a nice hotel. I like Sofitel more than Landmark. I usually check out no later than 2pm. If your flight is around midnight, you may want to ask to use their bathroom by the pool area to take a shower before you go to the airport.

Edited by wtko3888

• 2 weeks later...

I also think it depends on what you are looking for.  Not to be naive (because I understand what late check out means), but if you want to store your luggage, use shower before your flight, etc...vs. bringing a gal back for one last session around 3:00 PM.

I almost always stay at the President Palace - 3 star on Soi 11, and they will extend for free until 2:00 and around 5:00PM for 1/2 a day's rate.