Addicts Meet 2 Apr 2010

There will be an Addicts meeting on the 2nd of April at Erotica - Pool house. The meeting will start at 8:30pm.

Erotica - Pool House is located down Sukhumvit Soi 4 in the Nana Entertainment Plaza. Once you walk into the plaza you will climb up the staircase that is to your left and you will see it straight ahead on the 2nd floor. Do not confuse it with the Erotica that is above it. Erotica Pool House is a GoGo with 2 pool tables.

All are welcome to attend. See you there!

Unfortunately, I'll be about 2 days too late to make this one.

However, I just want to encourage anyone in town, who might be thinking of going, to go. I was at the last one in January and can tell you from experience you'll have a great time. Chuckwow and everyone else are a great bunch of guys. So, if you're feeling hesitant because you never met any of the guys before, don't be.

I'll probably get in town on that Sunday. There is still a slim chance I can make it, but I'm not counting on it. Perhaps, we can have an informal get together with whoever is in town during the week or the week after. If you're not, still recovering from that night. :lol:

I'll probably get in town on that Sunday. There is still a slim chance I can make it, but I'm not counting on it. Perhaps, we can have an informal get together with whoever is in town during the week or the week after. If you're not, still recovering from that night. :P

I'll be spending the weekend of the 9th and all of Songkran in Pattaya so if we do not get together next week we will have to get together sometime after the 20th. A couple Pattaya Addicts m8's of mine will be coming to visit sometime between the 20th and 25th..that could be a good time to meet.

Let me know when you're free and I'll do the same. Looking forward to it.

I will be there. See you all there at friday.

Holy shit you finally made a post :rolleyes:

Now go post some of your pics from the motor show :) I know you have some quality ones.

See you guys there. I'll try to grab the area in the back right corner..as well as the pool table. I'll be the tall guy wearing the black hat.

Great meeting you fyrfly and it was good to see the rest of you again. rowyco showed true dedication to the addiction by making it to the meeting within and hour of arriving to BKK :lol:

I have one of the worst hangovers in my life :mellow: Did we ever figure out what happened to that guy in Nana liquid? Maybe he took a bottle across the face and was knocked unconscious?