Hotel Manhattan

I stayed there several years back and found the room pretty tired especially the bathroom. At that time the hotel was GF. For the price I would look at the Darjelling or the Swiss Park hotels

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just stayed there last month.

Room is ok. Come with King Size bed (very comfortable), with safe and complimentary drink everyday. But I agree that the bath room needs some attention from the hotel. It abot old and water pressure is not good. But I don't mind and i will be spending more time outside and on the bed.

As for GF, I don't have any problem at all. When check in, the recept told me I must hand over the keys to the recept when i go out, then come back just collect the keys again. I thought they are using this procedure to charge joiner fees. But when I came back with a BG, they just ask for her ID and happily pass me the keys. No mention of joiner fees.

The hotel booking was inclusive of breakfast, but i didn't get to eat there as i usually return 5-6am. Went back room, do my "work" and slept till 1pm. Wake up go lunch with BG outside.

One more thing i was happy is that i arrive early morning at 6am. They offer me a room to check in but was a double room with 2 single bed. I told them I need to have a big bed. They checked and told me they have a room with big bed but still cleaning up and need 1 hr. So I just went outside walk around but found nothing interesting. I return back 30mins later and sat at the couch. Immediately the recept came and told me room is ready. Now that's wat i call good service.

• 5 months later...

Nice Suggestion, when it turns out that you don't need to actually trying to get into Manhattan, I suggest, then do what I set out earlier, the site or similar one. You will pay less for booths in Manhattan, you pay for parking in Manhattan and avoided all pain.