Hotel choice for cherry trip

Majestic Suites is very good and has a very great location, which should be a priority on your first trip. Staying close to the bars makes it a lot easier with the girls, both in travel time and that they are more likely to come with you.

I would recommend splitting yours stay. First staying at one hotel very close to NEP and then moving to a hotel very close to SC, like S Sukhumvit Suites, Red Planet or Asoke Suites. This makes it convenient to explore both areas with a hotel close by, and as a newbie you get experience with more hotels which makes it more easy next time. I usually spend most of my time close to NEP and then have a shorter stay closer to SC. And for me it feels a bit like I have two stays in one. Changing hotels is really not a big effort.

Have fun!

Majestic is a good choice.

Other ones you might want to look at 

Dawin Hotel, soi 4- some photos in Burly Bobs recent trip report.  I have stayed there numerous times, nice clean hotel, good location and nice little rooftop pool.

Landmark hotel is decent, but its quite expensive.

Dynasty Grand on Soi six is a decent hotel, got a big pool and decent gym if you need it.

Yes its a good choice for your first trip. The clientele is almost entirely mongers so zero problems with staff, breakfast was provided when I was there 18 months ago, and in some rooms you can literally see the nep bars.

It'd be perfect if it was cheaper though.