hotels within 5 minutes walk of soy cowboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Westin Grand is where my company usually put us up :-)

Excellent rooms, nice beds and bedding. View not bad my usual room looks at the entrance to Soi Cowboy.

Food is good, buffet style breakfast with Asian and Western food.

Girl friendly, no ID requests.

Live singers in the bar area, beer a bit more expensive but not extortionately so.

Ladyboy freelancers usually outside on the steps up to the hotel, but no real hassle from them.

This next trip is vacation time and not work so am staying at the Holiday Inn on Sukumvitt 22 so will let you all know what its like.

JR

• 1 month later...

Westin is close and has a great location, but I was let down by the quality at that price point. For about 20 percent more, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is noticeably better. Both are good but I'd pass on the Westin unless there was a special rate.

With the SPG Hot Escapes http://www.spghotescapes.com some good rates can be had at either.

I have stayed at Aloft, 4Points, Westin and Sheraton Grande and Sheraton wins hands down.

While the Sofitel is a little more than a 5 minute walk from Soi Cowboy it too is very nice hotel.

• 1 month later...

Have a look at the Continent Hotel on sukhumvit road.

Great room and the you can't beat the price for that in the area.

Girl friendly and always great service. Get a rate with the free breakfast. Great bar on level 35

Close to Cowboy, the subway, BTS, terminal 21

But also close to the Soi 22-26 massage places as well....

I've been at Dream on Soi 15 for a couple of weeks. Girl friendly, 10 min walk to Cowboy and quiet. Great rooms and breakfast, good staff around 2800.

I've switched to using Trivago for searches. They have a good review and facilities aggregator setup which makes comparisons better and easier. Then use tripadvisor to check.

• 8 months later...