S15 Hotel

Hi guys

I am new to the board but not new to Thailand.Have been lurking around the board for a few days now.Usually stay closer to Nana but this time i was looking for something central to Nana  and Cowboy.Looking very seriously at S15.A jacuzzi room with breakfast is around 3000 baht.

Has anybody stayed here and what do you think.Also any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers :D

hi

stayed at s15 a couple of weeks ago - very nice location -

arrived late one night with a very drunk bg and no one stopped/asked for id just smiled at us.   a very comfortable place.  I'll stay there again in June.

enjoy your stay.

hi

stayed at s15 a couple of weeks ago - very nice location - <5 mins from cowboy, 2 mins from terminal 21and maybe 10 mins to nana.  rooms were nice too I really was impressed.  shower bathtub area was quite large - had some good experiences there.  didn't try the pool/gym though.  breakfast restaurant was decent - best coffee i had in bangkok outside of starbucks.

arrived late one night with a very drunk bg and no one stopped/asked for id just smiled at us.   a very comfortable place.  I'll stay there again in June.

enjoy your stay.

Thanks for that info.Was really helpful.Yes,it does sound like value for money 

• 4 weeks later...

I have stayed many times at S15. Fabulous location, with talent just in front of the hotel every night...sometimes the girls are 50 meters east by the ATM. Some very attractive.

I like the spartan chic decor, and breakfast is very good.

No pool.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed here many times. For me it's the location and easy access to SC or Nana, also to shops, BTS, Metro etc. good quality but the price has been slowly increasing over the last few years and is not the steal it used to be. Still very good service and always recommend it.

• 2 years later...

I noticed this hotel on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15.

Very close to Thermae. 

So I popped in to take a look at the rooms. This first room was on the smoking floor.

Room1.jpgRoom1 bath.jpg

And this on one of the non smoking floors. Everything seemed well mantained.

Room2.jpgRoom2 bath.jpg

They have on site massage, which is 3 times the normal rate :unsure:

Just checked on Agoda.com.  Current rate for their cheapest room is 2880 THB, not cheap. ;)

• 1 month later...

I am staying in a similar hotel next month down close to Soi Cowboy on Soi33.  S33 hotel.  Has two sized Jacuzzi rooms.

Anyone stay at both, and if so how do the rooms compare.  This will be my first visit to this S33 hotel.  https://www.s33hotel.com/