$500 dollar a night guest friendly hotel recommendation

Hi All,

First time travelling to bangkok, and will only be there for two nights (as it is a stop over) - unfortunately I can't get more time.

Therefore I am asking recommendation for the best guest friendly hotel.

My budget is about $400-500 (US) a night and would prefer a place with:

- spa (preferably outside)

- terrace

- very guest friendly (multiple guests)

I have found one that fits the bill (pathumwan princess), but not sure how guest friendly it is (seen mixed reviews) and not as close to the nightlife i'm looking for.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Aladdin and Jafar

Unless they have changed in the last 5 years, Pathumwan Princess is not gf.

Grande Sheriton Sukhumvit around 200 - 500 per night depending on rooms was always guest friendly when I stayed there. You just take the lift from the basement and skip the reception which is on the 2nd floor.

Thanks guys

I asked Princess pathumwan about girl policy. A bit of a language barrier but seems that they charge 1000 baht visitor fee and limited to 2 girls a day.

I looked at Sheriton, looks great but after a terrace..and there ones are a bit much. Maybe I'll try my luck there and see if i can get an upgrade.

Thanks,

Aladdin and Jafar

Try the Opera Suite in Sofitel Sukhumvit. It is about 600USD a night. If you are Accor Gold or Platinum member, they will upgarde you to the the Imperial Suite (1300USD a night). They have a bath tub out in the balcony. Please see the pictures below. I saw guest bring in two guests without any problem. For multple guests (more than two), you better check with the hotel. 

Edited by wtko3888

• 2 weeks later...