Apartments for rent wo check points

I will be travelling quite a bit through BKK in the times to come. And will doing stop overs for a few days, in addition to regeular stays. So I'm active on the dating scene again. I will try to make realation with a few "good" girls. However I don't thing a regular hotel would be a good alternative as they would require the girls to deposit an ID, as for WGs.

So I was thinking about renting aparments for those says. Does anyone have experiences/recommodations for apartment rent without the reception/ check point? A place like bringing a girl back home. Air BnB - any experiences?

I will be travelling quite a bit through BKK in the times to come. And will doing stop overs for a few days, in addition to regeular stays. So I'm active on the dating scene again. I will try to make realation with a few "good" girls. However I don't thing a regular hotel would be a good alternative as they would require the girls to deposit an ID, as for WGs.

So I was thinking about renting aparments for those says. Does anyone have experiences/recommodations for apartment rent without the reception/ check point? A place like bringing a girl back home. Air BnB - any experiences?

I recently rented a studio/condo in a big building on AirbNb and brought a "good" (and very naughty) girl back regularly and no one cared. They even let her use the parking for free.

Unlike a hotel, I don't see why the staff would care unless you are causing problems or bothering neighbours. You're renting out the place, so you can do whatever you want unless there are rules to the contrary. Receptionists in these places have other things to worry about and if you break something, it is the owner of the apartment/condo that will suffer the consequences, not them.