Anyone stayed at s33 compact hotel in Sukhumvit?

I'm looking for a cheap hotel on Soi 33 Sukhumvit and noticed the S33 Compact hotel is nicely located right in the middle of the MP action.

Has anyone stayed there? What's it like ?  How girl-friendly is it?

I never stayed there but I have been inside one of the rooms when a friend stayed there.  They dont lie when they say it is compact, the rooms are very small.  Why do you want to stay on 33 specifically?  There are better hotels for around the same price and closer to the action.

It's only a short stopover in BKK for me so I want to make the most of my time. I've decided I want to try the nuru massage at Dream Heaven on Soi 33. If I stay in a hotel nearby I can maybe fit in 2 sessions - one in the MP and one outcall to my hotel. The S33 is right next to that place (according to Google street view)  but I want to check if they are guest-friendly or not. If not I can always have 2nd session in the MP.

It's only a short stopover in BKK for me so I want to make the most of my time. I've decided I want to try the nuru massage at Dream Heaven on Soi 33. If I stay in a hotel nearby I can maybe fit in 2 sessions - one in the MP and one outcall to my hotel. The S33 is right next to that place (according to Google street view)  but I want to check if they are guest-friendly or not. If not I can always have 2nd session in the MP.

Ahh, from what I remember when my friend stayed there you just had to register your guest (leave her ID) but even that they weren't too picky about it.