Thee Hotel Soi 20

Whenever I travel to Bangkok I seek out hotels that are close to one of the four major mongering spots (Cowboy, Nana, Patpong and Ratchada) but still far enough away for some peace and relaxation.  Throughout my travels my favorite Soi's to stay in have been 20 and 22 because they are within walking distance to Cowboy and Asoke BTS but they still feel far away because nothing really happens on those streets other than some small beer bars.  For my most recent trip I found an amazing little boutique hotel called Thee Hotel.

Pros:

- One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept or played in.  The bed in this hotel rivaled that of 5 star hotels.  

- Great service

- Budget friendly - I can't remember exactly but I know it was under $40 a night on Agoda or Booking.

- Good selection of TV channels.

- Excellent bathroom/shower and they have their own soap/shampoo which smells amazing lol.

- Excellent location, about a 5 minute walk from Cowboy (just over the pedestrian bridge) and a 5-10 minute walk from BTS/MRT

- Good street food right outside the hotel, try the noodles!

Cons:

- No pool.

- No onsite resteraunt and no breakfast.  The hotel was brand new when I stayed so they may have added breakfast, which isn't a huge deal to me.  Most hotel bfasts leave a lot to be desired.

- No window in the room I stayed in.  Technically there was a window but the view was of another building right next to it.  This actually didn;t bother me as much as I thought it would.

I should mention the joiner fee.  This was something of confusion.  I did read something about guests when checking inn but it was late and I was so exhausted from my flight I didn't really pay attention to it.  The few times I did bring girls back the guy at the desk barely moved a muscle let alone say anything.

I would stay here again and again just for those beds!