Alternative to CC market

Al B

It is not common by any stretch but I have heard a few people on the BTS say it and have seen it in various forums/travel sites. It has been my experience that most older Thais will call it Chatuchak while the younger Thais I know all call it JJ.

If you google or Wikipedia it, you only see the market is called Chatuchak or Jatujak ( people call it JJ because of this spelling). You don't see it called CC there. You could argue if you could call it JJ why not call it CC. I really have nothing to say. If you heard it from a few people in BTS and some newbie post in some unknown forum and said it has another name, I got nothing to say anymore.

If you google or Wikipedia it, you only see the market is called Chatuchak or Jatujak ( people call it JJ because of this spelling). You don't see it called CC there. You could argue if you could call it JJ why not call it CC. I really have nothing to say. If you heard it from a few people in BTS and some newbie post in some unknown forum and said it has another name, I got nothing to say anymore.

Lol I am not trying to argue with you I am just stating what I have heard/read.  But it all depends on what you are googling. If you Google CC Market Bangkok, you will get results for JJ.  

Lol I am not trying to argue with you I am just stating what I have heard/read. But it all depends on what you are googling. If you Google CC Market Bangkok, you will get results for JJ.

LOL too here. Thank you for saying that Google cc market will get result for JJ!