Is Ambassador Hotel (Soi 11) guest friendly

Hello Fellow Addicts

The Ambassador hotel has been giving a good deal on its room prices. On the topic of the hotel being guest friendly ie. no extra charge being levied if one brings a girl, i have seen conflicting review online.  While some website claim it being a guest friendly hotel, ppl have mentioned being charged upto 650 Bhat when they get girl to their rooms.

Can anyone share their experience.

thks!

I have never stayed there, but I recommend you e-mail the hotel directly for the answer.  If the answer is "no joiner fee", then print out the e-mail to avoid any confusion when you stay there

Since Climax is in the basement of the Ambassador, I would find it to be incredibly ironic if they charged a joiner fee!

I stayed there many years ago, before climax, and they did charge joiner fee.

I have heard they no longer do that, but have also read that it's up to security at the time, kind of like police looking to make some extra money.

What other BM says about collecting policy in writing and bringing with you makes sense.

stayed in May and staying again over New Years Eve.  No complaints about hotel.   Guest had to leave ID  at security/concierge  just inside front door.

May have tried to get fine off guest, I just waved them away.  ( i was a bit under the weather ).