April 2015 Roll Call

hi .. just starting the roll call for april 2015 .. still a long way off .. but often we make plans early ..

I will be in bkk early april till middle may ..

planned to be in sukhumvit for the songkran time ..

anyone maybe interested in catching up for a beer and chat .. give a message ..

meanwhile happy festive season which we are starting now ..

if anyone is going to the hkg rugby sevens .. let me know also ..

aussie peter

• 2 weeks later...

Coming to BKK April the 10th and staying for work will be in BKK from the 10th till the 20th then going to Hua Hin for 4 weeks to do some training then will be working in BKK, PM me if you want to meet for drinks if you are living in BKK or holidays.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

hi .. I am arriving 4th april .. and staying in Thailand till 12th may .. will be in bkk from 4 to 15th april .. sukhumvit area .. for songkran .. then going to khon kaen for a week .. then returning to bkk for another couple of weeks .. then NOT SURE ..

plan to go to the checkin99 for Anzac day .. for at least some of the day ..

anyone wishing to catch up .. give me a hoy here and plans can be made ..

ryan .. would be nice to catch up again ..

peter

• 2 weeks later...

hi dobber .. will be happy to catch up if ok in your plans .. I am in bkk basically from 3rd april to 25th april .. with a break after songkran .. going to khon kaen for six nights ..

staying in sukhumvit area ..

have made tentative arrangements to meet with ryanhoward (ryan) and willow (mike) while there ..

peter .. from Adelaide / Australia

hi dobber .. will be happy to catch up if ok in your plans .. I am in bkk basically from 3rd april to 25th april .. with a break after songkran .. going to khon kaen for six nights ..

staying in sukhumvit area ..

have made tentative arrangements to meet with ryanhoward (ryan) and willow (mike) while there ..

peter .. from Adelaide / Australia

that would be fun peter! although i am not mongering, I would love to meet up with any of you guys. am leaving for chiangmai on april 1st with my girlfriend for 1 week, then going to chiang rai for four days then back to bangkok. so lets plan for mid april. We are staying in samut praken area, but am willing to meet anywhere, it will give me an excuse to see the soi's with all the girls ;)

hi dobber .. not too sure if that is your real name .. that sounds fine with me .. as said I will be going to khon kaen .. on the 15th .. and return to bkk on 21st april .. and staying in sukhumvit soi 11 .. presidents palace for seven nights .. may I ask .. where are you from .. as I plan to celebrate and remember ANZAC day on the 25th april .. but not sure if you know this remembrance day from ww1 .. 1914-18 .. there is a possibility that I will have a lady with me .. if she comes up from Malaysia .. but not sure of her plans yet .. I made an error in my original message to you here .. as I will be there in bkk till the 27th .. and nothing is planned after that date ..

if you wished to bring your friend .. I am sure that would be ok with me .. however if you are wishing to have an eye ogle of sukhumvit .. then I will leave that choice to you ..

let me know what you consider .. still plenty of time to plan etc ..

peter

hi dobber .. not too sure if that is your real name .. that sounds fine with me .. as said I will be going to khon kaen .. on the 15th .. and return to bkk on 21st april .. and staying in sukhumvit soi 11 .. presidents palace for seven nights .. may I ask .. where are you from .. as I plan to celebrate and remember ANZAC day on the 25th april .. but not sure if you know this remembrance day from ww1 .. 1914-18 .. there is a possibility that I will have a lady with me .. if she comes up from Malaysia .. but not sure of her plans yet .. I made an error in my original message to you here .. as I will be there in bkk till the 27th .. and nothing is planned after that date ..

if you wished to bring your friend .. I am sure that would be ok with me .. however if you are wishing to have an eye ogle of sukhumvit .. then I will leave that choice to you ..

let me know what you consider .. still plenty of time to plan etc ..

peter

sent you an inbox message peter.

• 3 weeks later...