wheels down this coming march 26th 2015

Hi guys just purchased my ticket to BKK this coming march. i am meeting my filipina girlfriend there who is an english instructor in BKK. I was wondering if any of you could point me to some nice touristy type destinations as well as good restaurants. gonna look around in forums too for good spots to try. not yet sure if i want to try the girly bars or the massage parlors yet as GF is quite psychic concerning any fooling around.. lol.

Hi guys just purchased my ticket to BKKthis cming march. i am meeting my Filipina girlfriend there who is an english instructor in BKK. I was wondering if any of you could point me to some nice touristy type destinations as well as good restaurants. gonna look around in forums too for good spots to try. not yet sure if i want to try the girly bars or the massage parlors yet as GF is quite psychic concerning any fooling around.. lol.

March '15 is a long way off. I'd be more than happy to look for "nice touristy type destinations" and "good restaurants" with your filipina g/f so she will know exactly where to take you when you arrive next year.. :P 

Please post photo of her.  

haha. too funny.

March '15 is a long way off. I'd be more than happy to look for "nice touristy type destinations" and "good restaurants" with your Filipina g/f so she will know exactly where to take you when you arrive next year.. :P

Please post photo of her.  

• 1 month later...

how long are you staying in Bangkok .. that may determine what / where you may consider going .. and I am sure you Filipino g/f knows of some nice places to go ..give her a good treat and go upmarket in your choices of accm ..

• 2 weeks later...