Songkran 2010

Greetings all!

I will be flying in April 1st for my annual pilgrimage to the LOS. I will be a week in BKK. Sukhumvit, Soi 22, Soi 8, Cowboy and Nana. The usual haunts. Then over to Phuket for two weeks of Songkran at the beach. Finally back to BKK for the last week. Might try to get a few days down in Hua Hin, but...

So what's everyone else gonna be doing?

I'll be in Pattaya for most of it but I may be in BKK for the first couple of days. I was in Pattaya for the whole thing last year and it goes on for a LONG time..over a week.

Good, you need a good shower after all your time hanging about carparks ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hiding most the time during the day or in a taxi. This next trip is mainly bussiness and getting wet whilst wearing a shirt and tie is not my idea of fun. Apparently the Khaosan road is supposed to be the best and most popular place to go but like i said hiding around the pool sounds better. Also take care i have heard of instances especially in Patts where not only ice was thrown but also dirty water too. Enjoy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all!

I will be flying in April 1st for my annual pilgrimage to the LOS. I will be a week in BKK. Sukhumvit, Soi 22, Soi 8, Cowboy and Nana. The usual haunts. Then over to Phuket for two weeks of Songkran at the beach. Finally back to BKK for the last week. Might try to get a few days down in Hua Hin, but...

So what's everyone else gonna be doing?

Fyrfly89,

I will be landing before midnite on April 2 and will stay in bangkok for a week too. I feel out of place going to these type of place by myself so if it ok with you may I can tag alone and check out a few place?

• 2 weeks later...

pabux,

Absolutely, lets meet up. Maybe Gulliver's on Soi 7 for lunch on Sat 3rd around 1. I'll wear a fire dept t-shirt. We can make plans and exchange digits.

Shaun