November 2014 Roll Call

• 2 weeks later...

First timer in BKK.  I plan on flying solo for this trip.  But if someone wants to hang as well, let me know.  I am early 40s American and I am in BKK from November 20-22.  

I have done the scene in us, mexico, china (shanghai mostly), hong kong and AC.  So, I am a first timer, but with lots of experience.

• Upvote 1

Steve, 46 from Australia. Will be knocking on Heavens Door 20th Nov and sadly exiting on the 23rd. Mostly spend time in Soi Cowboy at Five Star but will be roaming. If you see an

Grey haired bastard with a really tall prick, come say gidday. That'll be me and my mate.

I will be arriving on 20th and leaving the 22nd.  i havent booked my hotel yet.  need to research first before i choose.  i a, 40 years old and am an american.  pm me if you wanna meet up.  this is my first trip.  i have been to AC before and now want to try BKK.

In BKK tonight now, nov 9 leaving for Siem Reap Tuesday. Msg me if anyone up for getting together. I'm 66 yo American. Don't usually tear up the town. Been there, done that.