Unico Express - Girl Friendly Hotel? Questions

Hi

First timer going to bangkok for 6 days. I want to enjoy the nightlife and have some fun. Have few questions:

1 Does Unico Express (Sukhumvit) hotel allow extra guests/girls for stay without any fees? I have heard that they do but still wanted to confirm.

2 How is the weather in last week of July?

3 Does the recent riots/protests hamper tourists in anyway? Like cracking on bar girls , etc?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1. send a mail to the hotel. Ask if they have a joiner fee for one guest, or for two guests. They will know what you mean. Some hotel are ok with one but not with more.

2. I was there a week ago, it's hot and sometimes rain but okayish. If you're going mongering, don't worry about the rain, take a taxi (inexpensive). Learn to walk slowly for the heat ;)

3. Yes and no. A lot less bars have complete nudity if any (you can still check Crazy House in soi cowboy), but if you're a first timer it's going to be so awesome you won't realized it's missing something. You will have lots of fun, don't worry.

Pro tips:

* don't make more than one plan a day, you never know what's going to happen

* make a budget of how much you can spend *per day*. You will run out of cash before the last day on your first trip.

* when you find a hot girl, don't bicker around, get her to sit with you and buy her a drink. Don't let her be taken by someone else only for you to regret it ;)

• Upvote 1

FINAL questions:

1 If my return flight starts at 12pm (noon) on 3rd Aug, so I will be checking out at 8am morning. Do i need to book hotel till 3rd Aug or 2nd Aug?

2 If anyone can help me if following hotels allow bargirls without any extra charges, i would be very very thankful:

• Woraburi Sukhumvit (Standard Room)
  • Unico Express (Economy Room)
  • Unico Express (Standard Room)
  • Sabai Sabai (Delux Room)
  • Best Western Klassique (Superior Room)

FINAL questions:

1 If my return flight starts at 12pm (noon) on 3rd Aug, so I will be checking out at 8am morning. Do i need to book hotel till 3rd Aug or 2nd Aug?

You'll need to book until the 3rd.  If you book until the 2nd, they will expect you to checkout on the 2nd.

• Upvote 1