Davis Hotel or Vie Hotel

Can somebody give me a little bit of info on both hotels?

right now i don´t know which one choose.

i want to spend about 6000bhat a night.

I plan on doing a lot of shopping, visiting tourist stuff,doing a couple of nice restaurants, i´m going with my girlfriend but a friend of mine who is coming also might want to visit Soi Cowboy, nana, eden and annies.

In the Davis i looked the Diplomat Suite with jacuzzi and sauna, but i´m afraid it would be too far away from the bts, and everything in general, since i plan on doing a lot of daylight activities not just nightlife.

In the Vie hotel i looked the deluxe suite, it has the bts right at the door and the hotel looks nicer than Davis., but i´m not sure how girl friendly it is.

So if somebody could give me their point of view it would be great.

Thanks

Ask Tim. He's a 'whorehouse of knowledge' in this regard and a good operator. May I suggest the Emporium Suites ? My buddy stayed there a few years back and his suite was just that - sweet ! Can't beat the location either. I stayed at the Centrepoint on Soi 10 and my suite was well outfitted and maybe 100 sq meters. The bathroom was probably 20 sqm. It was nicer than my upgraded room at the Sheraton Grande. wj

The Davis is very nice, fairly upmarket, and girl friendly (at least it was Christmas/New Year 2006).

As for the distance from BTS, depends if you mind a bit of a walk. Davis to BTS is about 10 minutes. Far enough from the action to be nice and quiet, but close enough to not miss out :lol:

PS There are a few establishments between the Davis and Soi Cowboy/Nana.

• 1 year later...