Sim cards with data

Hey Hey,

I arrive back in BKK on Friday  :D  :D . Just wanted to know which of the mobile compaines offer reasonble data plans. I doubt I will use heaps just handy to have it available.

Cheers

Jim

Hey Hey,

I arrive back in BKK on Friday  :D  :D . Just wanted to know which of the mobile compaines offer reasonble data plans. I doubt I will use heaps just handy to have it available.

Cheers

Jim

True Move (Terminal 21, 6th floor) had a promotion  for 320 baht plus 49 baht sim card. Not sure if it's still available.

AIS has 399 unlimited data. First 1GB is 3G then if you go over it's throttled back a bit

They give you a free wifi password too for any AIS wifi spot (big malls mostly)

This 399 unlimited data...... for how many days is it valid before expiry?

• 3 months later...

True Move is good in Bangkok look out for a tourist sim pack.

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/sim-truemoveh/prepaid/entry/2269

For short term tourists staying in LOS less than a month the DTAC Happy Tourist SIM card is the best. Available at 7-11 and any mobile or DTAC shops. Only 49 baht and very easy to navigate even for internet idiots. Top up with either 50, 100, 200 or 300 baht depending on your expected usage. I topped mine with 100 baht and at the end of my 4 day trip I still had a balance of 28 baht when I left LOS.

For short term tourists staying in LOS less than a month the DTAC Happy Tourist SIM card is the best. Available at 7-11 and any mobile or DTAC shops. Only 49 baht and very easy to navigate even for internet idiots. Top up with either 50, 100, 200 or 300 baht depending on your expected usage. I topped mine with 100 baht and at the end of my 4 day trip I still had a balance of 28 baht when I left LOS.

We stayed a month my son's phone was tetherd to mine, he was streamng cartoon's i was watching tv using filmon even watched FA Cup final whilst waiting for our flight back to UK total cost 400 baht for a month including internatonal  phone calls and sms.

Still had credit when we left,plenty of good deals around its all down to personal prefrence what company you use.

Edited by The Sperminator