Galleria 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest b-man

i also stayed there last year.  It was nice, good friendly service.  My room faced out back which wasn't a great view but very quiet.  Good bar on the top level and pool.  A little bit of a walk to the action but nothing too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed here several times and think it is a good place. Girl friendly. OK you are paying a little more but in my view it is worth it for the better environment. No noise problems and all the girls I have taken back there have said they have been impressed with the place. I prefer LT so the girls knows she is not having to walk home late at night but for ST she might not be so keen. 

It is about mid way between Nana and Cowboy and close to several clubs. I have never had a problem with girls thinking it is to far to go and most will walk if the weather is OK. Just watch out they do not start shopping in Sukhumvit market stalls.

I was considering and walked up Soi 10 to check it out. I looks pretty darned nice from the lobby, and based on my expirience with Bangkok hotels, with a lobby that nice it's probably got pretty decent rooms.

But it's WAY up Soi 10. Way way up there, further than I'd want to walk more than once a day. And I usually end up walking from the hotel to a BTS stop at least 2-3 times a day, and commonly home from Nana or Cowboy.

If you're cool with getting a taxi up and down the street every time you go somewhere, it's likely a pretty solid choise.

• 1 year later...

I found a promo rate on booking.com

1.790b a night - Vat & Tax included - No breakfast

I booked for 2 nights.

My room is nice and clean, but not too big.

Wifi work good.

Quiet soi

The only problem for me is the a/c which is centralized and you can only control by buttons near the entrance, no remote control, and a bit too noisy but i'm picky about this.

Complimentary water (2 bottles 500ml), tea and coffee

GF, they pick ID card and call you in the room when your guest leave.

SAM_4853.JPG

SAM_4854.JPG

SAM_4855.JPG

SAM_4856.JPG

SAM_4857.JPG

SAM_4858.JPG

Small gym

SAM_4876.JPG

SAM_4877.JPG

And small nice mini swimming pool-jacuzzi

SAM_4878.JPG

SAM_4879.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed here lots of times over the years starting when it was the Ramada Encore. The walk isn't too bad from Sukhumvit actually and to be honest the location is pretty good near Thermae. However, I stayed there in early Jan 2016 and noticed that its getting close to needing a refurbishment with little things like the carpet in the room a little threadbare in places. Also, the decking around the roof top pool on the far side was quite rotten and needs replacing and the pool could have done with a really good clean. 

It's still a nice hotel but im wondering if it is somewhat pricing itself out of the market given its current state. That, of course is my personal opinion.

Cheers