Booked room @ Jasmine Grande Residence is it Girl Friendly?

Hi all,

I'm new to BA and looking for some info on Jasmine Grande Residence. It's my first trip to LOS. Love the fourm btw.

Booked room @ Jasmine Grande Residence is it Girl Friendly? could not find any info online.

Thanks in advance.

Toronto79

I've seen it on sale and it seems like a good hotel for the $$. What made you wanna stay way the fuck over there ? Trolling for Bangkok Uni girls are we ? You should be OK with your 'guests' as it's a serviced apt.

Edited by wackyjacky

Thank for the quick reply wackyjacky. Is it really that far from all the action? For that price i couldn't say no. I got a 2 BRM for $70/night unreal! I'll defineitly be trolling for Bangkok Uni girls.

I speak Thai and know the city a bit, saw your deal and ruled it out due to location. I assume you know neither. You'll probably be able to get good street food , due to BU, but there's nothing else nearby. Your at least a km from Ekkamai BTS, you'll be taking cabs a lot, and Rama IV is often clusterfucked. I'm going to give this place a shot in 3 weeks: http://www.agoda.com/waterford-diamond-tower/hotel/bangkok-th.html. People seem to give it a low rating because of the lack of staff English skill, and they want hotel amenities, but it's a fucking apt ! It's walking distance to Phrom Phong or Thonglor. If it sucks, I'll let you know. Maybe check out Trip Advisor, Craigslist, and Airbnb if you need a 2bd. You may be able to do better than I did.