Tune Asoke

Anyone try the Tune Asoke? They have really good deal at the moment and are listed as GF on some sites, but I'm not entirely convinced....

Thnx!

I have not, but their location is good and a friend of mine has always enjoyed using their hotel. Per him- clean and decently priced. He lives here, but uses the hotel when he meets someone he isn't interested in bringing to his home and it is very girl friendly according to him.

• Upvote 1

I have not, but their location is good and a friend of mine has always enjoyed using their hotel. Per him- clean and decently priced. He lives here, but uses the hotel when he meets someone he isn't interested in bringing to his home and it is very girl friendly according to him.

Cheers for that! I ended up going with the Fenix, but I do agree that the Tune has better location for Soi Cowboy and will keep it in mind next time I'm in town.

Only problem with Tune lots of exra payment required.

Air Con 240 Baht for 24 Hrs, 

Cable TV 120 Baht for 24 Hrs

Towel rental 120 Baht

WiFi 80 Baht for 24 Hrs

So what seems a good deal ends up quite expensive,you can go for a cozy package.All above cost 370 Baht internet booking 440 Baht walk in price.

Edited by The Sperminator

if you book through agoda all the extras are free

Yeah, I had seen the same thing. Unless everything is included as seems to be the case on Agoda and Booking, it's a pretty crappy deal though. Extra for towels and aircon in a city like Bangkok is just pure silliness.  

• 3 weeks later...