June 2014 Roll Call

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:D Hi Guys. checking in BKK  Tai Pan,  Suk 23,  june 5 to 10. then on train to Pattaya for approx three months. as much as I am looking forward to the trip as always ( many times ) I always dred the thought of the day I will be making my way back home. the mother of all downers. :( regards to all on this forum.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am always here in bkk.. would be nice to meet some new bm living here and coming for holiday...   :)

will be in town on the 5th for a month anyone looking to go out send me numbers and dates

In on the 5th also ritch don't know if i will stay soi 4 ,or 11 yet will be up for a pint or two

Looks like it might be dry time.. Since army have declared military coup and curfew has been imposed.. I hope it turn around quick if not alot of Bm will change place to travel... Hope for the best..

If there is any Bm coming around. Do i hope to meet up with some...

• 1 month later...

After my last night in Pattaya... I will head down to bangkok (solo) for 3 days on Friday 27 June before flying back home on Monday... Anyone wants to party/hang/club/beer bar etc... pm me or drop a line below... I will be staying around Sukhumvit area... i am half indian/half portugese, born and bred in Australia... (just letting you know if anyone has any probs hanging with a brown dude)..