Route 66 at RCA

Will be going to BKK for the first time in April, did a search and did not get any hits. I did some google and youtube searches and it seemed like this place is pretty live. I enjoy Hip Hop, R&B with some electro (house/dub-step) which they spin at this club. For the BM's on this board that have been there, is there a lot of FL's that go there or just the usual local TG's? Also, since I really don't know the area, how far is it from Nana Plaza/Soi Cowboy? I'm in the process of booking my hotel and will probably get one in between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

I don't know how far it is from nana but when I went last time we got a taxi. I went with a girl and her friends but the crowd seemed to be regular Thai girls. There were a few that looked to be working girls although I may have been wrong.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was there two nights ago. If you are over 30, you stand out like crazy. Almost all local TGs. Many very beatiful but alas, not much interest in farang.

It was a waste of 320 baht entry fee for me. Even my European friend that is 30 but looks younger had zero luck. He can normally pull from anywhere with his blonde hair and blue eyes. No dice at Route 66 though.

Now, Route 66 in the US, been laid on that road many times. But that's a story for another board.

Edited by Jake.houston
  • Upvote 1

I was there two nights ago. If you are over 30, you stand out like crazy. Almost all local TGs. Many very beatiful but alas, not much interest in farang.

It was a waste of 320 baht entry fee for me. Even my European friend that is 30 but looks younger had zero luck. He can normally pull from anywhere with his blonde hair and blue eyes. No dice at Route 66 though.

Now, Route 66 in the US, been laid on that road many times. But that's a story for another board.

Haha RCA its not a easy place to get girls. Plus now there is way to many farang guys going there so there is lots of competition...

I am 30 years old, is it good age to go to RCA.. :-)

Saw comments like its good for young people... so asked

30 is granddad in RCA as the majority of clubbers there are university students just out of their teens. :p Edited by SimonCheng