Salil Soi 11

Just starting to plan my next trip. Was thinking of staying at this hotel. Has any one else stayed here ?

Or any other recomendations. I'm not real fussy about as long as it's clean has breakfast included & of course girl freindly.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Jim

I have looked at it and was not too impressed.  I recommend the President Palace across the street.  girl friendly, great breakfast (which I usually skip) and also a nice pool area.  I stayed at the President Palace last week, so my recommendation is current.

Grand President is also OK, and Citadines on Soi 11 (next to Oskars) is also OK.

Sooo many options. I'm sure everyone has thier favourite being creatures of habit. Try Nana hotel or Dynasty Inn or Dynasty Grand as a third option if you want a little bit more class and not over the top $ wise...(my favourite)..All lady friendly..

• 1 year later...

I stayed there last June 2014 for 2 nights.

I had booked a promotion package for 2 nights, that included breakfast, early checkin and transfer apt-htl.

The staff was very friendly, room was clean and quiet. wifi and a/c work good. Breakfast buffet was ok. And the most important this a great GF hotel, you can take back 2 girls together for 3some without any extra charge. GG and LB are welcome here.

PS. avoid Botan room style because are smaller.

Room

Salil Hotel (1).JPG

Salil Hotel (2).JPG

Salil Hotel (3).JPG

Bathroom

Salil Hotel (4).JPG

Salil Hotel (5).JPG

Salil Hotel (6).JPG

I stayed there last June 2014 for 2 nights.

I had booked a promotion package for 2 nights, that included breakfast, early checkin and transfer apt-htl.

The staff was very friendly, room was clean and quiet. wifi and a/c work good. Breakfast buffet was ok. And the most important this a great GF hotel, you can take back 2 girls together for 3some without any extra charge. GG and LB are welcome here.

PS. avoid Botan room style because are smaller.

Room

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (1).JPG

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (2).JPG

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (3).JPG

Bathroom

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (4).JPG

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (5).JPG

attachicon.gifSalil Hotel (6).JPG

The room does look a bit crammed and smallish.

The room does look a bit crammed and smallish.

this room (orchid style) is not to smallish when compared to hotels like Maxim Inn in soi 7/1 or Sukhumvit Avenue in soi 11/1.

If i remeber correctly the room was 22/24mq2, for me just normal size for a standard room at hotel.