List of Low Priced Hotels near Nana

Happy Inn soi 4. It's opposite soi 6 (the soi going towards BTS and Lolitas). Friend of mine stayed there a month ago and it was 600 per night. Clean rooms, A/C, hot water, TV of course. Visited the room and can recommend it.

Nanatai Mansion in the end of soi 4 I can also recommend, 1000 THB but w/ swimming pool. Huge rooms, new beds, flatscreen tv:s. 24/7 room service. They have renovated a lot lately. You may have to pay extra though if you bring more than one guest.

Thanks Japan 7788 & Kirdis I now have a starting place. Great 'Idea' a place on the web where you could get up-to-the minute prices and comments by customers for low priced GF rooms near the entertainment.

Still hoping that others will share info.

Happy Inn soi 4. It's opposite soi 6 (the soi going towards BTS and Lolitas). Friend of mine stayed there a month ago and it was 600 per night. Clean rooms, A/C, hot water, TV of course. Visited the room and can recommend it.

Nanatai Mansion in the end of soi 4 I can also recommend, 1000 THB but w/ swimming pool. Huge rooms, new beds, flatscreen tv:s. 24/7 room service. They have renovated a lot lately. You may have to pay extra though if you bring more than one guest.

Correct me if i am wrong. Lolitas (and Nana BTS) is at soi 8 ( and the BTS at soi 7 as well), but anyway only a short walk from soi 4  so no "plomplem", Hotel is very well located as to OPs req - near Nana.

Seems to be a really fair price, do you have any more information - tried to google it but only found another "Happy Inn" far away from soi 4 - on the other side of the river actually...

Correct me if i am wrong. Lolitas (and Nana BTS) is at soi 8 ( and the BTS at soi 7 as well), but anyway only a short walk from soi 4  so no "plomplem", Hotel is very well located as to OPs req - near Nana.

Seems to be a really fair price, do you have any more information - tried to google it but only found another "Happy Inn" far away from soi 4 - on the other side of the river actually...

I'll try to explain with a map.

Sukhumvit soi 6 goes from Sukhumvit road all the way into Sukhumvit soi 4. Happy Inn is located at that intersection, here:

http://goo.gl/maps/4lWhU

Shortest way to walk from inner soi 4 to the BTS is through that soi (Sukhumvit soi 6)

Lolitas is situated at a small soi between soi 6 and soi 8. You can't see the soi in google maps but you can walk through it.

http://goo.gl/maps/6vphN