Mac Boutique Suites

Hi all,

I saw Mac Boutique Suites listed as joiner friendly on various websites:

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/#sthash.mpeTaoZA.dpbs

http://www.bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

The last website even recommends it in it's class.

When I looked for reviews on tripadvisor I noticed 95% of the reviews being from India!

Interestingly a search for "mac boutique" didn't result in any reports on this board, just two unspecific mentions. I'd like to know if someone here has actually stayed at this place and what his impression was.

Thanks.

PS: Mac Boutique Suites seems very close to the Beergarden. Is this area still okay for lodging? When I was there (soi 7) some 10 years ago it was fine, but back then there weren't any Nigerians around.

I walked into this hotel a month ago to check it out.  The street was fine to walk down.  The hotel looked fine in the lobby.  Interesting that the walk in rate was way higher then if you use the internet booking agencies.  I thought that it would be a good place to stay based on the look of the lobby and the closeness to the Beer Garden.

Checked out the booking agency ... Sawadee.com which I have used many times.   The pics looked great, but one never knows, I always check the travel reviews.   The reviews were all from years ago which left me with an uneasy feeling.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I like their suites. Its a bit of a walk to the main street. I did see plenty of indian guests but over the period of a week I didn't have a single issue with any of them

Hi, do you stay there recently?

I found a good promotion on Agoda 25%discount. Looking the pics on the web i saw that have a building costruction just next to the hotel, but i dont know how old is the pics. So i worried that could be very noisy if the work are still in progress....