Average price for KFC and Thai food

On my last trip I only had Pakistani food in Bangkok from Soi 3. Which I think was a bit expensive. I want to know the approximate price for following

1) Meal for 2 person in a normal Thai restaurant

2) KFC and McDonalds price for a meal

I am bit confused from KFC website

https://www.kfc.co.th/rice.php

If you see Spicy Chicken rice..it is only THB 59 . I think its a complete meal for 1 person .... and it looks very very cheap as compared to what I have read on internet about average Thai restaurant....

please let me know approx prices

• 1 year later...

there is a deaf-operating KFC restaurant next to SGS.  Cool experience and it's very simple process... point at menu on counter, and you will enjoy your chicken meals! 

• Upvote 1

I eat Thai food in Thailand, fried rice with prawns or chicken is good to drink with beer, builds up a thirst. Love to eat their national dish "tom yang gung or gai" but if your like me and can't have it spicy like the Thai's say "Mai pet" after you've said the dish's name. 

Just like any city on the world how much you pay for food dependes on where you choose to eat and what you choose to order. As people have already said in a food court  in a shopping mall you can eat all you want for under 200B in fact I would say you can get a good meal for 100B. Street food which is equally good will again cost about 100B. If you are concerned about street food or the food courts there are some nice places to eat in T21. I have eaten there recently and a meal for 2 will cost you under 1000B even with drinks.

On my last trip I only had Pakistani food in Bangkok from Soi 3. Which I think was a bit expensive. I want to know the approximate price for following

1) Meal for 2 person in a normal Thai restaurant

2) KFC and McDonalds price for a meal

I am bit confused from KFC website

https://www.kfc.co.th/rice.php

If you see Spicy Chicken rice..it is only THB 59 . I think its a complete meal for 1 person .... and it looks very very cheap as compared to what I have read on internet about average Thai restaurant....

please let me know approx prices

Well i can say the cheapest thing on the menu is indeed 59 bht, I went in one day just for hell of it then friends took me in the next day, didnt pay more then 300bht for the 3 of us 

heres the spicy chicken with rice, simple and easy but myself i much prefer the street food as you get the same amount, tastes a lot better for less

1441444_10152795784458116_3948323220405607605_n.jpg

as for restaurant, its all on where you go. If you go into somewhere like MK (posh restaurant) you pay a bit more then what you would in some other places 

I personally got this pad thai, chicken wings, Kaeng phet kai, pok pok, 2 waters, 2 fresh fruit smoothies and some sweet thing and it come to around 500-800 bhat, think i worked it out to about £16 at the time and we was stuffed for the day

10384191_10152833609403116_1587818004020422900_n.jpg

I'll agree with Willow aswell with terminal21, had a nice meal on the 5th floor there