Hotel with moaning

I used to live in Omni Tower in Sukhumvit Soi4. They have Condo rooms and Hotel rooms together. And every weekend, Hotel room floors were filled with moaning voices. That made me excited.

Now I am living in the other place, but I really miss that.

Anybody knows a hotel filled with moaning voices in Bangkok? I will stay 1 night following your advice.

Cheers

That's the one. I've also heard some fun times at Sacha's Hotel Uno on soi 19 and Dawin on soi 4.  Both those places I've found the clientele rather amusing because there are really only 2 kinds - the single guy and the young couples who apparently didn't know the proximity to the fun zones. The couples all look the same... female has her nose up in the air in perpetual fake "disgust" and the guy has the look of a dog who's been beat too much.

Hi buttdart,

Thanks for your reply.

"S Sukhumvit Suites"

It is located just under the bridge on Asoke station, right? OK, I will try to stay in there. I will report then.

Thanks!!

I have stayed there many times. Get the right price on Agoda. DO NOT try to rent from the desk. Nice place overall and GREAT location. You can take the Asoke walkway accross the road to walk to NANA or the skytrain. Right behind Cowboy and just great place to set up shop. With the stops from the BIB around the area you can avoid with the stairs right outside the hotel. Sometimes you have to wake the security guard up to get in at night, but not a big deal.

Hi Guys,

I visited S Sukhumvit Hotel on 22/Oct night. My friend came from my hometown and had him staying in there.

However, unfortunately, the floor (4th floor) was totally silent in the night.

No sound, no screaming, no moaning...

My friend is staying upto Saturday night, so I will try it again.

Thanks!!

• 5 months later...

Hi Bac

I will give you a A+ for asking what a lot of us like  :D

Years ago it was a glass to your ear against the wall.

The good replies from other BM's on which the different hotels to stay at is great, but i can see your loveable type of room may become an expensive one trying each place  :rolleyes: Please keep us informed for research purposes  

Pat