Watches: Bangkok contacts for excellent quality replicas!

G'day .

Was wondering if any board members on this Bangkok thread can point me where i can pick up  great quality replicas in Bangkok. i will be in Bangkok for 4 days in December and need to buy some gifts....

I know if i was in Pattaya i would go to Mr Jack's as he is my go to guy there and always have been happy with his watches.

I have heard of "Nah Piek" in MBK..but never been , just searched on google. 

Where do you go to buy a great replica in Bangkok....

Has anyone got any first hand experience or a contact they are willing to share?

feel free to pm gents also as an option.

Thanks! ;)

Arrabista

Nah Piek was known for selling a very specific range of Rolex sport replica's mainly and some Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and Patek Aquanaut/Nautilus as well. They are high quality but you have to know what you are talking about and what you want, e.g. model names and numbers. The guy who runs it doesn't like dealing with typical tourists or window shoppers/browsers. You ask for exactly what you want, he gives you a price (he won't bargain) and a day when he can have it by. Price is $300 + at least per watch. He might even deny he sells them for whatever reason and not deal with you. He may not even sell them any more, there was a death in the family I believe some time ago. 

Other places to get replica's - you could try all round MBK watch stalls/shops, you'll find something. Pratunam market same same. Quality probably low-medium. 

When most people say "high quality replica" or "AAA" or "Swiss quality" etc it's all bullshit tbh. You will not find real high quality on the streets or markets of Thailand. Nothing Mr Jack sells is real high quality to anyone who really knows about replica watches.

Best advice is to forget buying rep watches from Bangkok as presents and order them online from trusted dealers if that's what you want to buy your friends. You'll get much better watches, better prices and delivered to your door, usually customs guaranteed.

I had a taci driver take me to some hole in the wall watch/purse shop in 2011. I bought a really good quality Rolex for about $70 US. I'm still wearing it today. There's definitely no shortage of replicas, and the taxi drivers are mooooore than happy to take you because they get a commission.

Nah Piek was known for selling a very specific range of Rolex sport replica's mainly and some Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and Patek Aquanaut/Nautilus as well. They are high quality but you have to know what you are talking about and what you want, e.g. model names and numbers. The guy who runs it doesn't like dealing with typical tourists or window shoppers/browsers. You ask for exactly what you want, he gives you a price (he won't bargain) and a day when he can have it by. Price is $300 + at least per watch. He might even deny he sells them for whatever reason and not deal with you. He may not even sell them any more, there was a death in the family I believe some time ago. 

Other places to get replica's - you could try all round MBK watch stalls/shops, you'll find something. Pratunam market same same. Quality probably low-medium. 

When most people say "high quality replica" or "AAA" or "Swiss quality" etc it's all bullshit tbh. You will not find real high quality on the streets or markets of Thailand. Nothing Mr Jack sells is real high quality to anyone who really knows about replica watches.

Best advice is to forget buying rep watches from Bangkok as presents and order them online from trusted dealers if that's what you want to buy your friends. You'll get much better watches, better prices and delivered to your door, usually customs guaranteed.

Thank you Shaksey :)

I had a taci driver take me to some hole in the wall watch/purse shop in 2011. I bought a really good quality Rolex for about $70 US. I'm still wearing it today. There's definitely no shortage of replicas, and the taxi drivers are mooooore than happy to take you because they get a commission.

Thank you too for your info mate,cheers

• 3 months later...

I say stay away from the MBK dealers.  I've purchased three watches from MBK that were "Grade A" quality (shame on me), and I could have used a sun dial to tell more accurate time than any of them after a few days.

If you head to Pattaya, there is a FANTASTIC woman there in the market on Pattaya Klang across from the temple...walk in, hang a left after you pass the food, make you first right down the aisle and you'll see her shop.  I'm wearing a Audemars from her that I've had for 4 years.  Still looks perfect.

• 2 months later...

hello can anyone recommend some more shops where to buy high quality replicas? I am also looking for the real good ones between 200-300$. also i am going to khao lak and phuket, maybe you can also recommend shops there if not in bangkok? thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It is pot luck with copy watches - some are very good others absolutely crap - a few have been mugged in the western world for their expensive watches - that turn out to be copies  :)

Why buy copies ??? many dress to scruffy to afford a real watch - see manual workers with a Audemars  on their wrist sort of dishes it for me 

I bought a real Omega about 6 years ago in the states at a reputable dealer with warranty blah blah blah.

About 2 years ago I bought a copy of an IWC in Vietnam. At first glance the fake might pass with some, but if you know even just a little bit about watches or have the real version of the copy, you can spot this fake a mile away. It cost about 40USD after negotiating and it is a nice looking watch, but the feel and especially the finish is rough. I can barely wear it for a full day, where as the Omega i can comfortably wear day after day. My suggestion; forget about the fake and get a real brand that you can afford. I have 2 Hamilton watches as well and the are relatively inexpensive and FAAAAR superior to any copy of a Rolex, Omega ect. I am very partial to Hamilton because of the history behind the brand, they are Swiss made (they are owned by the swatch group, same company that owns omega) and they are damn nice watches for the price. Just my .02

I am a bit of a watch nut so if anyone has any questions about watches, please shoot me a message and I will try to answer it for you.