Anyone have experience with Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel on Soi 4 ?

http://www.woraburi.com/woraburisukhumvit/ . 

I will be with a girl on next Bangkok trip ...do you recommend this hotel ? will they allow my girl to stay for day+night ?  Or do you guys think apartment will be better (If yes please suggest some nice apartments on sukhumvit between soi 15-soi 4) ?

thanks

I stayed at Woraburi about a month ago. It was good for $25us (890 baht) per night.  It has a nice swimming pool. The rooms look cheap, with tacky decor. If you're taking a girl you want to impress I wouldn't suggest it.  Many other choices right there on Soi 4...

Dawin, Majestic Suites...

On Soi 2, I've stayed at ICheck Inn and Sukhumvit Solo. Both are good, but Solo has a swimming pool and restaurant.

• 4 weeks later...

Boss Suites about a hundred meters down the same side street Worburi is on would be better if you are willing to pay a little more. This area is far enough away from the action so it is quiet there at night but as stated before if she is nonworking and you want to impress Soi 4 would not be the best area to stay in.

• 3 months later...

I stayed at Woraburi back in May of last year. Great location (if you don't mind alittle walk) and close to a 7/11 an few meters up the Soi. Hotel staff
seemed nice enough and food was decent. Pool is small but has a great view. Pros: quite area, cheap enough (get a larger room on the front side), room
service, travel and massage service on site, and tuk service to main road. Cons: alittle walk from Nana, internet is free but cost for additional devices.

Neo

2013-05-13 12.55.31.jpgC360_2013-05-15-11-12-08-787.jpg