2 Nights stay in Bangkok

Hi guys, i am looking for an advice regarding a hotel in Bangkok. I will be there 2 nights with a friend and i was hoping to find a 2 bedroom apartment with a shared living room, nice location and girl friendly. I am prepared to pay around 3000 thb per night.

Also, if that is not within the pricerange for a good 2 bedroom, what would you recommend for 1500 thb per room? I am not looking for anything special, but mainly to be a nice hotel and maybe have a nice pool and a convenient location for the nightlife is a must. Thank you

I have checked the following hotels that are on a special discount at the moment and any advices would be very helpful.

Chantrium Residence Bangkok - 2 bedrooms deluxe (room only) - $112 per night - looks pretty good on the pics, and has king size bed in both bedrooms which is big plus compared to the other one i found, who;s got one king and one single bed.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/chatrium_residence_bangkok_sathorn.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTfZUfjFABlMiUY%2bhZw3fbuSbToxVCZgSy38VIMldl2sZCkNlfIUzwVOYc%2bMMFpaQqkMQZQ6RvKsmA8ev6u%2bq2Fw88jytki6GzXngTR4qOR%2bth1vDtBbLAHfyXHyF16QqjBPlUBPx4Sqm5qPWpaRsDEc4vRBgVz8%3d&tyra=1|1

Urbana Sathorn Bangkok - i must say the hotel on the pics looks unbelievably good for the price. The 2 bedroom apartment + breakfast is $123 per night. The negative thing with this hotel is the fact that they offer 1 king size bed and the other bedroom comes with a single bed.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/urbana_sathorn_bangkok.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTfZUfjFABlMiUY%2bhZw3fbuSbToxVCZgSy38VIMldl2sZCkNlfIUzwVOYc%2bMMFpaQqkMQZQ6RvKsmA8ev6u%2bq2Fw88jytki6GzXngTR4qOR%2bth1vDtBbLAHfyXHyF16QqjBPlUBPx4Sqm5qPWpaRsDEc4vRBgVz8%3d&tyra=1|3

Does anyone has experience with these two hotels and can help me out if they are girl friendly and have good location? I would like to book something as soon as possible because from what i;ve seen today, all hotels that have 2 bedrooms apartments are having %50 or more discount for some reason.

Hi guys, i am looking for an advice regarding a hotel in Bangkok. I will be there 2 nights with a friend and i was hoping to find a 2 bedroom apartment with a shared living room, nice location and girl friendly. I am prepared to pay around 3000 thb per night.

Also, if that is not within the pricerange for a good 2 bedroom, what would you recommend for 1500 thb per room? I am not looking for anything special, but mainly to be a nice hotel and maybe have a nice pool and a convenient location for the nightlife is a must. Thank you

Try the Omni on Sukhumvikt Soi 4. I've actually stayed there before in a two bedroom apartment with a shared living room. Reasonably priced & girl friendly.

Thanks guys.

All the places that you listed look pretty good, but unfortunately they dont come close to the 2 places that i listed in my 2nd post. $120 for a night in 2 bedroom is a pretty good price. Good places usually go around $200 roughly, and these two are on special.

Thanks guys.

All the places that you listed look pretty good, but unfortunately they dont come close to the 2 places that i listed in my 2nd post. $120 for a night in 2 bedroom is a pretty good price. Good places usually go around $200 roughly, and these two are on special.

These 2 hotels are at Sathorn. Its place where all the big office building are located. Though by km wise is not very far from Sukhumvit, but travel to and from Sathorn & Sukhumvit may take some time due to the traffic.

Since they are at Sathorn, guest friendlyness is a big question mark.

Edited by stmapede

Why? The hotels I stayed so far at Sathorn area (Sofitel So, Anantara Sathorn, Banyan Tree, W) were all gf ...

Oh sorry. I should have said Sukhumvit area being the center of mongering, most hotels would be guest friendly. As for hotels in sarthorn not being in mongering region, I am totally unaware of whether they are guest friendly. Thats why I say its a big question mark. (big question mark for me only)