December Lineup

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys in town Dec 24th, mates arriving 24th in bkk 4 days then off on a tour of thailand for 30 days. Will be in Bkk 24th till 27th if anyone wants to catch up for a coupkle of beers and a bit of a lok around sens a message and we can catch up

Secko

yo mariano im in Heathrow now, il arrive at about 6pm on thursay and stay sukhumvit soi 4 too. whats your email? you have msn?

Be cool to meet up with people because Im travelling solo. also is anyone interested in muay thai boxing? there is a night of fights on friday and im keen to go if anyone would like to join.

Guest mariano1

yo mariano im in Heathrow now, il arrive at about 6pm on thursay and stay sukhumvit soi 4 too. whats your email? you have msn?

Be cool to meet up with people because Im travelling solo. also is anyone interested in muay thai boxing? there is a night of fights on friday and im keen to go if anyone would like to join.

I sent you a PM

I'm around as usual. If any of you guys would like to meet up tonight or tomorrow I'm all for it. It may be too short of notice though. I'll be heading to patts next week for a couple of weeks but in January I would like to get some Addicts meets going if any of you are still around.