Dynasty Inn - Nana

Have seen many write ups on this hotel in the past and all right on the spot. Is moderate digs for the price 1200- 1500 bt depending on your high or low season and how many nights. GF and split buildings if you want to not have to do the walk of shame and go around back. Back is also a little less noisy, but the front was never that bad and you can see the city. Food is weak - breakfast. Beer is cold and you can watch the world walk by...only 30 yards from Nana so good for ST.

Staff is friendly 1000bt security for the key. Safe in the room - also nice. They push a deal with Dynasty Patts, a much better hotel. Will post on that board more about it but worth the stay in Patts. BKK is older building and in the "battle zone". Has a barber shop or massage to your room if you want. Better at Annies only three blocks away. Right in the heart of the Nana scene. better than the Nana hotel IMHO.

Bootoo33

Thanks for the update

I was going to stay Dynasty Inn on the 11th after finding the nana was full on the dates in wanted, booked a Deluxe new for 2000bht, round the back ,out of sight out of mind" i am fed up of walking up and down the soi, well i do tend to fall over after a few

beers.