Ibis Nana

Looking for a reasonably priced base for a couple of nights next March/April. This place looks okay, pretty good price and good location. The Sathorn Ibis is cheaper but I prefer walking distance to nightlife.

I only really need somewhere clean and GF, not bothered about breakfast or swimming pool. Any members stayed there or know anyone who has?

• 1 year later...

Ibis Nana is a great little hotel- 7 floors..well, I say little as the rooms are not really big, but close to Majestic Suites in size of room..a little down the Soi from Plaza away from Sukhumvit, but this is good for me..even has free shuttle from hotel to Nana skytrain if you ask..

less than 5 minutes walk..great price, very nice new rooms..clicks on all points for me and is very, very, as they say.. mak mak girl friendly.

It does not have a pool though.

Has a parking lot. and the first thing I always do is pay the 550 bahts to desk by elavator..who put together trip and tours...and they get me a nice dependable taxi back to airport when I leave..so if all my money is gone at least I have a way home!!

I always begin to walk away from hotel...just 10 meters away..as taxi' by hotels always want more $$..but just 5 feet down the street just flag -a metered taxi down..no problem.. but walk to Nana Plaza..not need taxi unless mak mak lazy, or mak mak drunk..which is always-can be an issue.. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...