Phachara suites

Wow - what a place

Very nice 4 or 5 place with excellent faclilities. Just a short walk from the skytrain and Nana. The room was the size of a house in most places and the same cost of the Dynasty Inn (next to Nana!). Talk about classy. I was upgraded to the Executive suite and will take that as a primary for my next trip.

I have bounced around many hotels over the last few years in BKK this is the best so far for location, GF, just felt clean and tidy place all around. Don't feel like you have to shower just to make it by a sketchy front desk.

They provide a "tour" desk that is jsut to get the extra star class, but that shows the effort they are trying to take to make the place right.

www.patcharasuites.com

• 1 month later...

Stayed there March 2012

I liked the location.

Be aware though not all rooms have separate showers , some have bath shower combo (which I hate)

So be sure you ask which type of room has what if you want a separate shower !

I'll probably stay there in November for a few nights before I go to phuket

I've stayed there a few times and very nice. Usually a little out of my price range and I stay at the Dawin but always keep an eye out for any specials and have occasionally stayed there for what I would have paid for at the Dawin. The only thing is, wifi isn't always complimentary so you need to check.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great place to stay, this is now my regular and usually book through their website a couple of weeks before to get the better deals which also includes wifi, been caught with that before.

Close to everything and surprisingly quiet, 7/11 across the road, one suggestion, always get the studio executive or better, the rooms are huge with a little kitchenette that I do like.