lebua hotel bangkok

coming from Pattaya to bangkok next month staying one night at lebua state tower

room pre booked any one know if there will be a problem bringing a lady have seen some

reference on trip advisor from a guy pulled over to prove his thai girl was his wife, find it hard to believe

in a 5 star hotel any info appreciated

Agreed the up market hotels are more selective. The only hotel that would not yet me take a girl to my room was the Rembrant Soi 20. It was not a case having to pay extra it was a simple no we do not allow guests in the room under any circumstances. The next day I checked out and have never gone back. Some western blokes were there with Asian girls who looked much younger than them but I am guessing they checked in together.

That hotel is not girlfriendly , they can confirm to you by email this info , send them short inquiry to be 200% sure

As a 5 star hotel ( by name -totally outpriced for what they offer...) maybe they can look you bad way for bringing a bar girl , face wash to cumply with their standards

Totally recommend to stay at a girlfriendly hotel / suite / apartment much cheap with full of accomodations and spend on having fun with more than one girl ! because at the end you will be doing what you will be doing at thr room....big bed and big shower enought

All the best

Hi Jackman

if you are looking for a high end hotel ,near the action the Marriot on soi 2 is GF ,not had a problem here at all, also the

Landmark GF , as is sheriton . All theses high end hotels are on Sukumvit a lot closer than the Lebue, i have stayed in two of them and never had a problem with taking any one back. You will have a better time around this part if you are here to play.