VIE HOTEL

Learning to be direct and to the point in Thailand will serve you well my friend. As the previous BM said just ask - ask if they have a joiners or guest fee. No need to beat around the bush on this question. Lol

Learn to ask questions as you would be wise to ask questions before deciding upon your girl while is BKK.

Enjoy the journey.

Thanks, any suggestion as to what I would write?

I usually send the following email to the hotel

Sawasdee khrap,

during my next holiday in Thailand I'll stay a couple of days in Bangkok. I prefer hotels that provide quality accommodation and friendly services at a convenient location. It seems that "Name of the Hotel of my Choice" fits all my needs. I checked out your website, but unfortunately I didn't found all the informations I was looking for.

Therefore I'd like to ask you for some more detailed informations.

- Do you offer a limousine transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the hotel? If yes how much do you charge for it?

- Do you offer Wifi in the rooms? If yes how much do you charge for it?

- Do you have a special policy for joining guests?

- What are the hours of operations of the pool?

I really appreciate your kind help.

best regards

I always got a satisfying asnwer

I recently sent this to the hotel I'm planning on staying at, "Is Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit a guest friendly hotel? If I meet someone in town, will be able to bring them back to my room? Without issue?".

They have heard it all before mate. Is your hotel guest friendly? That is the extent of my e-mail.

Yes, just about to shoot them an email. I don't think it will be an issue as they are part of the same group as Sofitel etc who accept guests. Once I get a confirmation i'll let you all know.