Bangkok get together - Bar 4

Hello to All,

I am planning to be in Bangkok (on my own) in the last week of December and I thought it would be a good idea to try organise a bar crawl on one of the days there.

So this is what I propose/ have come up with:

Friday the 28th of December 2012

We can start on Soi 4 Sukhumvit – Bar 4 (Mikes Bar – I’ve never been but I’ve heard a lot of good things about this place on the forum PLUS I am a firm believer that if we have the chance we should give the business to somebody on the forum and support him the best we can – So Mike, Treat us Good!)

This invitation is extended to anybody on both the Bangkok and Pattaya addicts forums, if your Old, fat, young, a newbie (I technically still am, this is only my second Trip to LOS) In Pattaya, a hundsum man, whatever! Please let’s all make the effort if you’re around and Lets have one of the best nights we could possibly have.(Anybody with a bad attitude however, Please do fuck off.)

Let’s all comment below and make this happen.

Cheers Boys

Nestor

Of course mate. Look forward to it. BTW - it's Mark. :-)

Cheers,

Mark

Hahahahaha Ofcourse its Mark

Sorry Mark.

Ill buy y a beer to make up for it.

FYI - ill be arriving a couple days before this big meet so will pass by for a couple beers and to introduce my self.

Looking forward to it!

i am in equatorial guinea, 10 days to go , i live south africa and work here so since jan this year till now TOOOOOO LOOOOONG

cannot wait for touch down i spend most of my time in Patts and Phuket but always stay for a few days begining and end in BKK, i use the sister site alot when at home at work it is blocked cannot make out why the companies websense allows me access here but i am glad it does