Philippines Addicts

Loso4ever

I didn`t know if this is the right place, but I`m sure that the mods will find another place for this thread if it isn`t the right place. :P

We have launched a new place for people, who like to share knowledge about the Philippines. Join us if you like to make your contribution or if you want to know more about AC and other places in the Philippines.

Become a member and build this newest forum as a fullgrown forum in the Philippines section.

http://www.philippines-addicts.com

Cheers,

Adrie

1_philippines-addicts_com-header-465x100-v1.png

After the first week we`ve reached a total of more then 110 members on our Philippines forum, so with the start of 40 members we`ve added almost 70 members by now. A good start so to say 5555. Thanks to all our new members and let`s enjoy the Philippines Addicts forum together.

post-11349-1256780959_thumb.jpgpost-11349-1256781095_thumb.jpgpost-11349-1256781178_thumb.jpgpost-11349-1256781465_thumb.jpgpost-11349-1256781764_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I post mainly on the Pattaya board, but I noticed this thread while googling, and thought a BM might be able to help, esp. as the admin of Ph-A seems to be a member here:

I recently tried to register on Philippines-Addicts, as I'm thinking next time I head to SE Asia to try to fit in some time in Manila / AC, and would like to learn more about local conditions. However, the site rejected my email address, even though it is the same one I use for this board. Anyone have any idea why this might be so? I've emailed the admin on the other board, but haven't received a response. The boards look quite similar, so I am assuming they are sisters, and perhaps have the same admin, or at least the admins are in contact with each other? Anyone encountered similar problems, or know how to get around this? I guess I could just create a new email account, but I'd like to avoid this if possible, because it would get a bit clumsy having to check them.

any help with this appreciated.

• 1 month later...