ABLOOM EXCLUSIVE SERVICED APARTMENTS

ABLOOM EXCLUSIVE SERVICED APARTMENTS

Afternoon gents ,

I am so glad and excited about my first hotel stay ever in Bangkok last September that will like to share photos of it .

The hotel staff was great and react promply to any request done , their facilities were very nice ,all was as expected and shown in photo . They have nice swimming pool (30 meters ) , sauna and a little gym with few machines for at least keep you in shape while there .For those who we like training hard is not enought but no problem

Hotel was GF and +10 in confidentiality as local girlfriend history while there proff it, was also an experience to add this umforgettable first trip

Located at Sanam Pao BTS ,ideal for those who a bird singing is the only thing that want to hear thought windows , not even cars/motorbike sounds

Hotel rate in Mid September Mid October was 2.200 THB / day the room shown below . Most probably will repeat maybe not all my stay but worth to stay few days . In my country room like this could cost you around 300 Euros / day...

The looby and kitchen

1.JPG

2.JPG

The bedroom with gigantic stores (most probably a family can store their clothes there ! and there are more in the lobby

3.JPG

4.JPG

Shower .... what to say about ..We all love to shower with our girl/s ,how they take care about us even the smallest detail...Can shower 3 persons by the same time and still space for 2 more !

5.JPG

Swimming pool ( gym nearby and sauna inside bathrooms )

66.jpg

Hotel exterior look

6.jpg

Hotel recepcion waiting area

8.jpg

View from Balcony ( taken last evening at Bangkok :( )

7.jpg

Not to be mentioned that these walls during 18 days where witness of my best fucks ever ...