Coming to town in November

For thai lessons, are the lessons expensive and who or where do you recomend. I would like to learn some Thai.

There are many language schools around Bangkok who run courses. Depends

how much time you have and what you want to spend. There is also a lot of teach yourself courses

you can buy from book stores etc...mostly CD/Book lessons which can teach you the basics at least.

I have found they run between 9,000 and 12,000 Baht for 30 hours of 1-on-1 instruction. Thai Lanugage Hut, Baan Passa Thai, and Smile Lanugage school are three I am considering.

I really want to get the pronunciations right, get some tools for the rest of my trip and lay a foundation for future learning. And to go through the experience.

I just confirmed, I'll be in BKK Oct 28 then on to Puket on the 30th until Nov 5th. I'll then be in BKK from the 5th to 17th of November.

4m7nfy-560x420.jpg

I hope this bus floats...... :P

We should meet up in BKK...how will I recognize you? (do I need to ask, lol)

I 'll be wearing this hat........

lodge-man-hat-1.jpg

Just want the Thai ladies to know what kind of guy there dealing with.

Meeting up would be great, I'm in late on the 5th and we can meet on the 6th. My buddy and I are headed for a afternooner at eden club on the 6th, I'm doing a double. He says he's going for a triple :P . I'll PM you my info and a real picture. I'm staying at the Darwin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...