Long Table

Hi ,just a quick bit of advice, got my, boss coming over in a week or so, was thinking of taking him and his missis to the Long Table ,only ever been there once and I was two sheets to the wind, but don’t think you can just walk in and get a table ,anyone have any idea, if this is doable or need to book, they are rather posh so this place fits the bill, Oh by the way I will be paying so it going to hurt no matter where I go.

They are a good luagh not up there own bums and in there late 30s i will get them a bit merry and then sujest ,i then get them out on the town, i will of cause be taking them to Lower Suk,or i will get the withdrawl shakes,

Hi Frosty

Mate many thanks for taking the time to post that link ,all set now i have sent a booking it looks great, like i say have been befor ,but can not remember to much about it ,was my 50th Birthday so i was a bit wobberly and we did not eat any way.

Cheers

If you go in the next few weeks then give a shout back. I'm considering this a venue to hit on my next trip (soon) and any feedback would be appreciated.

Your opinion of the quality of food, atmosphere, view, etc. Prices and pictures help as well.

If I have this right, it's just down the street from Soi Cowboy (Asoke) ...