Admiral premier hotel sukhumvit soi 23

Hi guys,

I'm planning to stay at the admiral premier hotel, soi 23, very close to Soi Cowboy, and prefer a suite.

Anyone been there or can tell me first hand experiences? On agoda it has good reviews.

Looking forward to your replies,

Thanks in advanca,

Michael

Hi guys,

I'm planning to stay at the admiral premier hotel, soi 23, very close to soi cowboy, and prefer a suite.

Anyone been there or can tell me first hand experiences? On agoda it has good reviews.

Looking forward to your replies,

Thanks in advanca,

Michael

Stayed there last trip for a few days. Loved it.

Rooms big and clean with mod facilities. I booked Grand Suite but got upgraded to Admiral Suite.

Not far walk to Soi Cowboy either.

And pool on the roof is great if you are into that.

Im staying there for a few days in a couple of weeks and the start of my next trip.

Highly recommended.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/admiral_premier_hotel.html

Thanks for the replies guys, I combined the reviews on agoda, tripadvisor with the reply of big yuley and I booked.

I'm staying 16 nights, admiral suite, 65m2 metres with seperate living and sleeping area, private balcony and I pay 41k baht for it, including breakfast. Comes down to 2562, say 2600 baht a night.

Funny though, If I requested the same hotel with my travel agency, they charge me 65k baht and not even in the admiral but a grand suite (which is almost the same, but admiral is somehow bigger and a bigger balcony).

Rather expensive, well that's how you look at it. It's the same rate as some of the cheaper hotels in the Netherlands.

Maybe, expensive compared to other hotels, I've been to several 4 stars hotels in Patong, in which you pay more, and have a guest fee of 1000 baht every 12 hours.

But griffithvoice. I'm arriving october 7th, will write a review about the hotel incl pics so you get an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there 3X. Like it alot. Close to SC, but too far from Suk & BTS for me (especially during the Monsoon or heat). I like another one of their hotels, Adelphi Grande on 41 better. It's 50m to Suk, Emporium, Phrom Pong, Tops Grocery Store, & has a better pool & gym. It's newer & should be about the same price. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 1 month later...

Stayed 1 night. Standard of hotels in Bangkok very good. Although this hotel is Ok it was actually the worst hotel i stayed in in my visit to philippines / thailand. I stayed Aloft Bangkok this time on Soi 11 which is vastly superior. Bayleaf and G hotel by Waterfront in Manila but have stayed in 7 or 8 hotels in bangkok over the years and this was a disappointment

• 2 weeks later...