The Countdown Has Started

I finally got my financial act together and will be in BKK from September 16th until the 25th. If anyone is interested in exploring Nana or Soi Cowboy let me know.

A little about me: I am 57, and this will be my 8th trip to Thailand, and my 3rd to Bkk. Pattaya is my normal destination, with 3 of my trips there lasting 6 months, so I'm not a newbie in any sense of the word.

I am not a heavy drinker (a few beers isn't drinking,it's rehydrating!)so if you are looking for someone to howl at the moon with, it's probably not me.

I also enjoy doing some of the usual touristy things during the day, so if you have any ideas along those lines, let me know. (there's a boat trip to the old capitol that I have been interested in taking)

I spend much of my time at the bars, rather than gogo's, so a gogo tour is in order (Spanky's is high on my list)just to see what has changed (and, of course, to admire the little brown sisters, and I have NEVER been to Soi Cowboy, so that is one of my "must do's" on this trip.

To everyone who responded to my post about hotels, thanks, but after checking things out, I decided to stay at Majestic Suites (again), so much of my time will probably be spent at Nana, just because it's so damned close.

Let me know if you want to meet up anytime during my stay.