House's 2nd Trip

I will be heading back to Thailand in 8 weeks!! Looking to meet new friends. I am 45 and generally take things slow but like to keep moving. I like to have a few drinks, look at pretty girls and have some fun.

So far the schedule looks like this:

Sept 15 - 20 - BKK for general mongering

Sept 21-24 Singapore for the F1 night race

Sept 25-Oct 5 for more general mongering and plan to meet a lady from thailovelinks for possible relationship (not at same time :rolleyes: ). Also might try to squeeze in a trip to Siem Reap for the temples.

Oct 5-12 off to the other side of the world and spend some time with a lady in Dominican Republic

Then back to work for 6 months and much needed rest.

Let me know if you will be in town and interested in meeting for a beer.

I will be heading back to Thailand in 8 weeks!! Looking to meet new friends. I am 45 and generally take things slow but like to keep moving. I like to have a few drinks, look at pretty girls and have some fun.

Sept 25-Oct 5 for more general mongering and plan to meet a lady from thailovelinks for possible relationship (not at same time :rolleyes: ). Also might try to squeeze in a trip to Siem Reap for the temples.

Oct 5-12 off to the other side of the world and spend some time with a lady in Dominican Republic

Hey House! I'll be in TL 3-21 September. I'm planning on meeting a couple of ladies from TLL outside of BKK (in chonburi and lopburi) but I'll be in the city for the most part. Other than that, I don't have a real itinerary, I'm just going to wing it. So, if you want to meet up for a few drinks, I'm up for it. Let me know and we can exchange contact information before we head out.

• 1 month later...

LOL! I've made that Chicago/Tokyo/BKK run many times over the last 8 years. But for me it's North from Florida to Chicago. Actually next month I'll be making the Atlanta/Seoul/BKK run on Oct 5th. Short trip this time, only three weeks, but I really can't wait to get there!

Hey house - I'll be in BKK Sept 30-Oct6 - my first time ever in Thailand. Would be great to maybe meetup and grab a beer and get some first hand info of BKK. Will be staying at S16.

Hey House,

I am arriving 16th late night and I will only have 1 night to get down and see real action. I am flying out on the 17th. So have to make use of the 16th Night.

Had to some how organise a transit in BKK to see action and make some real stupid excuses to family about staying the night in BKK.

Happy to meet anyone with more experience than me for drinks and valuable knowledge exchange.