Second trip September 2

Currently planning on arriving at BKK on September 2 for about 6 nights. This is my second trip to TL. First time was in Pattaya due to the flooding in BKK late 2011. I had a great time in Patts except I went alone and wasn't able to secure a good LT so spent a lot of non-mongering time with nothing to do. This time I hope to find more leisure activities to fill my time.

I'm Asian-American and it was an advantage in Patts. TGs thought I was Japanese/Korean so I got the benefit of being Asian but at the same time they were excited that I'm from America. So look forward to another round in TL. I think BKK should be better suited for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booking my first trip to TL in early September (awaiting for my boss to approve my vacay days..). Prolly gonna do 5 nights at bkk, and 3 nights at patt. I'm a newbie, but this site has prepared me for the thai night scene. Same as u, I hope it just doesn't get too boring during non-mongering time.. otherwise I'll juss monger all day ;)

TGs thought I was Japanese/Korean so I got the benefit of being Asian but at the same time they were excited that I'm from America.

I would have thought that would be a disadvantage as they would expect you to pay "Japanese/Korean" rates............ If not, then great!

Currently planning on arriving at BKK on September 2 for about 6 nights. This is my second trip to TL. First time was in Pattaya due to the flooding in BKK late 2011. I had a great time in Patts except I went alone and wasn't able to secure a good LT so spent a lot of non-mongering time with nothing to do. This time I hope to find more leisure activities to fill my time.

I'm Asian-American and it was an advantage in Patts. TGs thought I was Japanese/Korean so I got the benefit of being Asian but at the same time they were excited that I'm from America. So look forward to another round in TL. I think BKK should be better suited for me.

I'm be arriving at BKK on September 3 for my third trip to TL and will be staying for three weeks (overkill, I know). Let me know if you what a drinking/mongering buddy and we can exchange contact information before we head out.