My 8th trip 29th July 2012

Hotel booked. Flights booked. I am counting the days. I haven't counted properly in how many time have I actually been to Bangkok. With my friends help, I can confirm my next short trip to Bangkok will be my 8th trip for the last 2 1/2 years. It will be my shortest trip yet (just 2 nights) as I plan to spend the remainder of my trip to Pattaya. Counting the days. I've purchased a nice digital camera this time and plan to take pictures and write a trip report (i't s my 8th trip.. i think it's about time No?).. I can already smell the BBQ smoke around Nana Plaza, the shishas in Soi Arab... Anyone has a drug that can make me sleep for 1 month?? can't wait...

I always wondered this : How many Malays (Malaysians/Bruneians) actually land in Bangkok and goes to places like Pattaya, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Sukhumvit FL scene? What I know is when Bruneians goes to Thailand, the only place that i've heard they went was Patpong and soapies at Poseidon. As you know, I've been to BKK 7 times and not once I have met any Malays in the areas I stated above. I wonder why is that.. They don't know the place? Or if they knew about, perhaps intimidated the fact that it is mostly for Farangs.

Yes I've seen Japanese and Indians (the closest to us as Asians) but very very few.. and I've heard how some bars how treated them (japanese with the triple 4's thing and Indians being 'cheap' or 'smelly'.. ridiculous generalization if you ask me.. not to mention racist). I'd like to know if I am not the only Malay who actually mongers in these places...