Amari Residences

I have not stay in any of the Amari group hotels. But from what I gathered, they are not guest friendly.

Anyway, what are the room rates you are getting?

Looking at their normal room rates you can easily get many 4-5 star hotels along Sukhumvit road which are guest friendly.

Edited by stmapede

ooroo

The one on Soi 2 is very guest friendly ,and a good place to stay the rooms have everything you need in them and the good thing about this Amari is it has a back entry dirctly on to soi 4 opesite the Omni Tower, so a 5 min walk to (NEP), and action al the way up the soi. Just to add mate if you are here for over 3/4 day perfect have washing matchines and all the mod cons ,so no waiting to get your dancing gear back ,

• 2 weeks later...

ooroo

The one on Soi 2 is very guest friendly ,and a good place to stay the rooms have everything you need in them and the good thing about this Amari is it has a back entry dirctly on to soi 4 opesite the Omni Tower, so a 5 min walk to (NEP), and action al the way up the soi. Just to add mate if you are here for over 3/4 day perfect have washing matchines and all the mod cons ,so no waiting to get your dancing gear back ,

I second Andy's recommendation. I love this place. It is easy to get to but far enough off Sukh to be quiet. Guest friendly. And the ensuite washer/dryer is great for traveling light! Fridge, microwave and a Foodland on Soi 5 looks after any late night munchies you and your guest develop.