Bkk on 7th June

Ok I have dried out now my clothes and my kidneys/ liver are like new, from last month’s celebrations,

Boss says you might have to go home a week or two early to make the rotations work, ok I will take one for the boys I say” Oh yes, booked my return on the 6-7 June.

was going to stay in the Ramada Encore, but Citadines on soi 11, seems a good deal got it for 1700, including breakfast that I never make, usually.

So first 3 nights BKK told my mukers to get there dancing gear sorted, and we are on the town , then Patts to see my kid, and to do a first aid refresher (just to remind me on the damage I am doing on a bender)). Then back to BKK till 4th of July no fire works for me though, but by that time I should have fizzled out any way.

This time I have promised myself a Soapy or an Oil, all the time I have been here and never done one, I go out with the intentions to have one,

I have a few beers to get some courage, gee myself up , then one beer leads to another or one of your mates turn up, then u end up on a session ,just mange to get home in one piece, and wake up next to a trout. Better luck next time I say, so any one around if you need a beer give us a call

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve

No problems mate i have a few mukers comming up from Patts ,i actually get in now on the 8th at 08:30, in morning always stay Lower Suk , This bieng a friday ,we will be having an afternoon session, thinking about going up to soi 33 for an houre or so at the Office Bar ,always been good on fri afternoons ,then seeing what heppens from there Mate

We are in town all we-end then back to Patts on monday, you are more than welcome to come along for a beer"